This full day tour includes:
• Departure from Kiev (around 9.00 AM)
• Drive to Chernobyl with passing 'Dytyatky' (on the border of the 30 km 'Zone of Estrangement').
• Arrival to Chernobyl. Meeting with the leadership of 'Chernobylinterinform' Agency.
• On the way to Power Plant we pass 10-km border and check point
• Sightseeing of reactor # 4(from 100 m. distance).
• Visit to Pripyat. Sightseeing of 'Dead town'.
• Stop near the 'Red forest'.
• Return to Chernobyl.
• Visit to the Scientific Centre (physical, radiochemical laboratories and others).
• Calling in 'Opachychi' village, meeting with 'resettlers', people who have moved back to their villages after evacuation(optional).
• Passage through Control Point 'Dytyatky'. Measuring of radiation.
• Return to Kiev (around 6.00 PM)
Chernobyl Tour is available in English. Other languages are on request.
From 136 EUR or 169 USD for one person in the public (join-in) tour and from 149 EUR or 194 USD per person for small private tours.
Tips are not included, these are at your discretion.
Location, starting point & return details
The tour starts from a centrally located hotel in Kiev, which will be specified latest 7 days before the tour.
The tour starts at 9:00 (9.00 AM), although it is recommended to be at the meeting place at 8:45 (8.45 AM).
The entire Chernobyl Tour takes 9 hours, which may vary slightly based on the traffic.
The return is around 18:00 (6.00 PM) to the same hotel in downtown Kiev.